Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Love You Slow Much Card

Good Morning everyone!
this is Sarit this time with some coloring . 


when I saw this cute stamp, I just knew that i have to get it. 
I don't know how you choose a stamp, but when I want to spoil myself with a new stamp, (and it happened almost everyday. Am I addicted? naaaa) I look at  a stamp to see if I can use it for birthday, cheer-up, or any other occasion. 

This tine I choose Love You Slow Much from Wee Stamps. isn't it cute?

                                     Starting to color......... but what colors should I choose?                                             This is a big challenge for me almost every time. 
The best thing about coloring is that you can color the same stamp over and over 
and each time it will look differently.

My focus point is the snail so I started with him.

I choose one of my favorite way to pickup color. I ask my little daughter to choose for me the Color family , its a real fun !!!! 

like the hair..... pink wasn't my first choice of coloring hair. 

sometimes we tend to choose the same colors over and over again and we afraid to color with other colors. this way I have the opportunity to use colors that I use less

to give the shell more dimension I cover it with Dimensional glase. (you can see the shine?)

Copic Used:

Skin: YR000, YR00,E11,E04,E93
Hair & Shoes: RV32, RV34, RV66, RV69 
Flowers on the hair: BG11, BG15
Dress: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19, B60, B63
Wings: C00, C0, C1, C3
Socks: B60, B63

Snail: G000, G00, G02, G03, G07
Nose: E23, E27

Around the images: BG000, Blender

Ground: E11, E13, 15, 17 

Hope you like it.
Wishing you a wonderful day 

Hugs, Sarit




No comments: