Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2014

A unicorn!

Hi everyone,

Today it's Deborah from Belgium again!
I just wanted to show you this card I've made for a beautiful young lady who turns 30 years old.
Stefanie is mentally and physically disabled and so sweet! 
She loves horses so much, so I thought this was a perfect image.
It's from Tiddly Inks "Magda and Sparkles".
I know this is a unicorn, but who doesn't love fairy tales? 


First I've made my background. It's the lightest colour and if you make a mistake, it's easy to fix it with the blender or another marker.
If you colour the sky after you coloured the unicorn and the lady, you sometimes take a little colour from the image and smudge it all over your background. 


Yes, a unicorn has pink hair in my mind! ;-)

Here are the colours I've used for this image:
skin: E04, 11, 00, 000, R20 (cheeks) 
hair: E29, 25, 23, 21
dress: BV08, 04, 02, 00
hair unincorn: R85, 83, 81, RV10
unicorn: W7, 5, 3, 1
clouds: C3, 1, 0
sky: B00, 000, 0000


I hope she'll love the card!

See you next time,

Deborah

1 comment:

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning. Love the horse with pink hair. I love coming by here, your coloring is awesome.