Followers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Izzy's Stroll

Hi Everyone,

Not my usual style I'm afraid.  When I made this card for CHA last month I was struggling with RSI in my arm, so it was really painful but as it was for CHA it needed to be done, so I'm sorry my colouring isn't up to its usual standard.

The image is the new release by Candibean called Izzy's Stroll and is available from  Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  I have also used the Petals and Lace  6x6 paper pad also available from Little Darlings.


The sentiment is from the new release also, it comes in a set and is called Vintage Affections Vintage Birthday.



Copic Markers:-
V17, V15, V12, V00
YG67, YG63, G99, G20
E00, E000, E11, R20
C5, C3, C1, C00
E25, E31, E50



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Frouwkje said...

It is a BEAUTIFUL card :-).
xxx Frouwkje

Becky said...

This is gorgeous. Beautiful design.

Unknown said...

Awesome design Tracy. Love colours!
Jasmina