Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Favourite Colours/Lieblingsfarben

Hello, dear Readers,
Hallo, liebe Leser,
Here comes my first card for you in 2013. I used one of my new stamps, it is from Crafts and Me, and I used some of my favourite Copic colour groups,  the BG70ies and the warm greys.
***
hier ist meine erste Karte für euch in diesem Jahr. Ich habe einen meiner neuen Stempel verwendet, er ist von Crafts and Me und ich habe einige meiner liebsten Copic-Farben verwendet, die BG70er und die warmen Grautöne.

The only problem with the BG70ies is, that there is no BG71 though the difference betwenn BG70 and BG72 is quite strong. So I bought an empty sktech marker and the refills of BG70 and BG72 and mixed my own BG71. I dripped an equal number of drops of both refills into the empty Marker and am quite happy with the result.
***
Das einzige  Problem mit den BG70ern ist, dass es kein BG71 gibt, obwohl der Unterschied zwischen BG70 und BG72 ziemlich kräftig ist. Also habe ich einen leeren Sketch Marker und die Nachfüller von BG70 und BG72 gekauft und mir meinen eigenen BG71 gemischt. Ich habe die gleiche Anzahl von Tropfen aus beiden Nachfüllflaschen in den leeren Marker getröpfelt und bin ziemlich zufrieden damit.

Here is a close-up of the coloured image:
***
Hier ist eine Nahaufnahme des kolorierten Motivs:


The flowers have been punched with  retro flower punches and the petals of the largest  has been punched with a border punch for that lacy look.
***
Die Blumen sind mit Retro-Blumenstanzern gestanzt und bei der größten habe ich jedes Blütenblatt mit einem Bordürenstanzer bearbeitet, um diesen Spitzen-Look zu erreichen.

The swirls hve been cut by my Craft Robo/Silhouette and I tinted them with my Copic Markers to make them match the beautiful paper from Maja Design. There are Stickles "star dust" on the swirls and on the wings.
***
Die Schnörkel habe ich mit meinem Craft Roboo/Silhouette ausgeschnitten und mit meinen Copic Markern passend zu dem wunderschönen Papier von Maja Design eingefärbt. Dann habe ich noch Stickles "star dust" darauf gegeben, genau wie auf die Flügel.

This is my card:
***
Das ist die fertige Karte:
Copic Markers I used:
Verwendete Copic Marker:
Skin/Haut: E0000, E000, E93
Hair/Haare: W1-W7
Dress, wings/Kleid, Flügel: BG70, (BG71), BG72, BG75, BG78

I hope for a good year 2013 for all of us!
***
Ich wünsche uns allen ein gutes Jahr 2013!
Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

9 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Eine traumhafte Coloration und ein tolles Kärtchen.

LG
Ulla

Martina said...

Wunderschön! Einfach ein Traum!!
Lg
Martina

Mojca said...

Amazing colouring!!!! hugs! Mojca

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card Barbara, wonderful image which is beautiful colored! Really smart with the "new" colour:)
Hugs Kjersti:)

Marian said...

Mooiiiii geheel
Groetjes

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea - I will try this myself! Love you fabulous colouring and stunning card - so elegant!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Simply gorgeous! Love these colors and how you brought the image to life. Just lovely. xxx Ann Marie

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful Barbara. One of my favourite C&M images and the BG are fast becoming my favourtie too. Gorgeous card.
Hugs Tracy x

Franz♥ said...

Wow Barbara, what fab colouring! Love this combo, never tried it, and the image is wonderful!

Hugs, Franz.